5 Home Remedies for Ending Dry Cough
“Argghhh!! I want to get rid of this cough but I don’t want to go to the doctor! I hate pills!”
Worry not my friend! If you already know what causes your dry cough, then it will be easy to identify the cure for your condition. If the symptoms are low to mild, you can try treating yourself at home. Here are some remedies you can try at home:
- Raw Onions: Finely chop one onion and extract its juice. Mix one teaspoon of onion juice with one teaspoon of honey. Allow the mixture to sit for four to five hours, as it will create an effective cough syrup that should be taken two times per day. If you are battling a cold, you should know that the onions also work to remove phlegm when combined with lemon and boiling water.
- Salt Gargle: Gargle away your dry cough with a tea spoon of salt in lukewarm water.
- Oregano: Boil it in hot water, filter it and drink it to get fast relief.
- Green Tea with Honey: Add a tea spoon of honey to your green tea and feel the relief.
- Ginger Tea: Boil the ginger in a pot of boiling water before you include it with the tea leaves. Lastly, put in a pinch of pepper along with three to four basil leaves. Drink hot for soothing relief.
There are just few of the many home remedies for dry cough that you can find. If you want more information, check out the list below: